Lending Link provides responsive financial coaching coupled with affordable, alternative loans.
We support low- to moderate-income individuals and households by addressing two critical community voids:
- Education and coaching to promote long-term financial stability
- Access to low-cost capital to increase financial self-sufficiency and security
Problems at both the individual and systems levels are causing difficult financial situations, including:
- lack of access to mainstream forms of credit
- lack of basic financial knowledge
- stigma and embarrassment
- lack of livable wages
- income inequality
- banking industry changes and the convenience of alternative financial services such as payday lenders.
Our programs and services strive to:
- Teach basic financial and debt management
- Transition clients away from payday and other predatory lenders
- Guide clients to achieve long-term financial health through low interest rates and longer terms for repayment